|Plans:||A Little Bit Shiftie||Very Shiftie|
|Permissions:||Employee||Schedule Manager||System Manager||Full Access|
You're on the Mobile version of this article. To view the Desktop version see How do I manage my company details? (Desktop)
Okay, admittedly your key company details aren't likely to change on a regular basis, but it's still nice to know that you can update them when you need to.
- Head over to the settings page by clicking on the 'More' button at the bottom of your screen and selecting 'Company Settings' from the list.
- Open the General Settings dropdown and select the 'General' tab.
- Update any necessary details, then click the save button at the bottom of the screen.
- Logo and account name are self-explanatory so we're not going to waste your time by telling you what those fields do. We'll waste it by getting you to read this instead.
- Funnily enough, Language is the language that you want your team to view Shiftie in. We know, it's a shocker.
- Timezone is almost as obvious, but we'll give you the benefit of the doubt. That's the timezone that your business operates in; we'll use that to keep the schedule accurate even if one of your employees is currently out of the country.
- Time Format lets you choose whether you want to display shifts in 12-hour or 24-hour clock. Yes, 24-hour is generally used, but we like the subtle air of confusion associated with shifts scheduled for 12AM. Is it midday? Is it midnight? Who actually knows.
- Okay, admittedly 'Start Of Working Week' is a bit weird at first glance; after all, everyone knows that the week starts on Monday, right? Unless it's Sunday. Or Saturday. It's one of the seven days at any rate; which one might come down to the country you work in and how you run your business though, which is why we're leaving this one up to you. It just seemed easier that way, somehow.
- Currency Symbol is useful if you're tracking shift costs and employee salaries. If not, then it's really just there to look pretty. Set it to whatever you want, we don't mind.
- Public Holiday Region lets you choose which bank holidays apply to your company. The relevant dates will be highlighted in the schedule to help you to plan, whether they mark your busiest days of the year or well-deserved time off.
- Account Owner is the user who is ultimately responsible for your Shiftie account. They'll have full access to everything and you won't be able to change their permissions or archive them without first making someone else the Account Owner.
- Primary Contact is the user who will receive any management notifications for users who don't have line managers. The primary contact can be any user with Full Access or System Manager permissions.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article